A prayer from Hell? Really?

 Of all of the prayers of the Bible who would think a prayer would be uttered from hell? "...it came to pass...the rich man also died, and was buried; and in HELL he lift up his eyes,...and he cried and said, ' Father Abraham, have mercy on me'    
        If you think this passage in the Bible is just another parable, think again.  Carefully take note that these are real people with real names unlike the parables of Jesus . No. No. No. This is a real recorded conversation by Jesus himself intentionally added in His word to warn us of that awful place called Hell. For any one that just happened to come across this site I urge you to take inventory and make sure you know Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior in order to escape the torments of Hell!
         Now is the time to tell those you love about the realities of hell. From this same prayer of the bible the rich man goes unto say: 'I pray thee therefore, father, that thou would send him ( Lazarus)  to my father's house: for I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment' Luke 16:27,28

1 comment :

  1. Thanks Richard, this is one of my favorite verses. Before I was Born Again, I used to doubt that there was a hell. Now I tell people not to go there, and they have a simple choice to make. It is not easy becoming an elder (spiritually mature) since you have to make unworldly popular choices but when you really know where you are going it is such a comfort. -Bill

    ReplyDelete